Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free form RPG focusing around an original universe filled with Superhuman beings, featuring teams, elements, and characters all made from the ground up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Meeting the Neighbours (Open)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:00 pm by DivingDart

» Road Trip! (Bloo, Izzy)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 8:20 pm by Acrimonious

» No Love Lost (DD)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 4:11 pm by Izzy

» Yui Fotias
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:33 pm by Railyn

» En Passant (Bloo)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 9:59 pm by Acrimonious

» 'Mr Blobby'
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 11:40 pm by Izzy

» The Grateful (Bloo)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm by Bloo

» Enchanting (Izzy)
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm by Acrimonious

» Captain Orion
Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 1:02 am by Izzy

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on October 23rd 2021, 5:13 pm
Top posters
Acrimonious
Enchanting (Izzy) I_vote_lcapEnchanting (Izzy) I_voting_barEnchanting (Izzy) I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
Enchanting (Izzy) I_vote_lcapEnchanting (Izzy) I_voting_barEnchanting (Izzy) I_vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Emmi
Railyn
Shugo
hotwire

Enchanting (Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 5:30 pm

The man walked into the Enchanting Edition, smiling a bit. He was wearing a red trench coat, looking around at the place. It hadn't changed much, though he hadn't expected it to. He had three to-go boxes in a bag in one hand, some sushi and fortune cookies included, and a bag with a fancy bottle in the other hand as he walked in. He was wearing something a bit more casual than his work clothes, a red trench coat with a shirt and pants on. What could he say, he liked walking around in some style.

"Alice?" He eventually walked into view of the desk, casting a sly smile towards that direction. If she were there, he would give a greeting, but if not, he would look around a bit for her. After all, it could be fun exploring an enchanted book store.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Admin
Izzy

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 10:08 pm

Alice had been stacking a few books on the massive shelves by her desk when Kyte walked in. She'd initially sighed, expecting another customer. If they weren't her primary source of income, she'd have them all polymorphed the second they walked in. She hated people. When she slid down the ladder and saw Kyte though, she smiled. "Oh hey." She said as greeting, waving a hand over at the stack of books she'd been working on and speaking an ancient tongue. Depending on how much Kyte paid attention to their talks, he'd know it was Arabian. As she did so, the books began to trot themselves back up the ladder and into their homes.

"So what's all this then?" She asked with a chuckle, flopping herself into her chair behind the desk. She knew damn well what they were, she just liked making him admit it.
Back to top Go down
https://sentinelsrpg.rpg-board.net
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 11:46 pm

It was odd; he heard the sigh. Looks like she was getting really annoyed by customers. He remembered one time where he had come around a corner and she was ready to turn him into a frog or something. Looks like a new adventure awaited him around this corner!

When he came into view of her, she smiled. It was uncanny, really. Wrath found that when someone who didn't smile often did, it was more beautiful. Perhaps it was because it was more rare that way. Wrath was pulled out of his thoughts of how it would be to fight people as a murderous frog by her speaking to him and then saying something in Arabian. "Greetings. I come bearing gifts." He smiled wryly as he watched the books go back to their rightful place.

She seemed to notice the wine immediately, asking what it all was. "Well, behind one door is Asian takeout for the human woman that has, for whatever reason, become convinced that she can survive entirely on alcohol. Behind the other is...alcohol." He paused, blinking a few times as if perplexed. "Maybe I didn't think this through entirely." His sarcasm was at the point where it had to be acted out, and he indicated that with a knowing smirk as he placed both bags on her desk. "I would much like it to be rum, but I caved and got some wine."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Admin
Izzy

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 11:52 pm

"God, what an amateur~" She teased, checking the bottle over quickly. It was some good stuff alright. Then again, Kyte was a man who appreciated the finer things in life. "And for the record, I'm pretty sure I can come up with a spell that will allow me to survive off of alcohol. Just saying." She chuckled and picked up the bottle, waving a hand and muttering the same incantation. All of the blinds of the shop closed and the sign flipped around to closed. It was about that time anyway, right? OK, maybe an hour or so off, but no one ever comes in at this time of night unless they want demon hunting services. And well...they could wait.

She started strolling toward the back, strolling past some massive stacks of books and through a door normally hidden from view. "Come on in. I probably just cleaned the other day." When they walked in though, the conjured room that Alice was using as an apartment was a bit of a mess. Clothing everywhere, a few cigarette butts in a tray on the table, a dish or two in the sink, and the TV was still on. "...You know damn well this is clean for me."
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:02 pm

He couldn't resist a chuckle as she called him an amateur. At this juncture he wasn't quite certain what he was being an amateur at, but he decided not to ask. He watched her close up the shop with a spell. Classic Alice. An hour and a half before closing and she just closed it because she could. He couldn't blame her. He imagined her job was something akin to tech support.

Hello, this is tech support, how may we help you?

Hi, uhm, I just bought a computer, and it's not turning on.

Okay, let's start with the basics. Is it plugged in?

...plugged into what?

...the wall?

...this computer didn't come with a-

He was pulled from his thoughts as she started towards the back and through the door, inviting him in. He smiled, and followed her through, looking at the mess. She had just mentioned she cleaned the other day. When he looked at her quizzically, she announced that this was the normal clean for her. "Mm. And yet you still felt the need to explain it." He quirked a brow, teasing her with a wry smile. "Remind me to send Sloth looking for you if I ever find them. ...and don't kill them, I guess."

He sat at the table, making himself at home.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Admin
Izzy

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:11 pm

Alice sat down in the other chair and pulled out a box of take out with some chopsticks before kicking back and putting her feet up. "Okay, at this rate though I might as well be Sloth myself." She chuckled and waved her hand again, causing the masses of clothes to stand themselves up and start marching toward the laundry basket in the corner.

"So what's up, mysterious man in red?" She asked finally, taking a bite of her food. "What's tried to kill you this week? How bad did it look once you were done?" She did always appreciate stories of things getting torn asunder.
Back to top Go down
Acrimonious

Acrimonious

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm

Wrath grinned a little as she said she might as well be Sloth herself. Who knew what could happen...

She magicked the clothes to their proper places, and he clapped gently. He pulled out the other two, pushing one between both of them and opening it. It was packed to the brim with sushi. The quantity of its contents and his placement of it ought to indicate that it was the only one with sushi in it, if when he opened the other box revealing shrimp fried rice and chicken with some lo mein didn't give it away after.

He seized one of the sushi rolls with his chop sticks as she asked him what he had torn apart this week. He smiled slightly. "I don't think I've had anything like that this week. But if you have nothing to offer yourself..." He paused, allowing input. If she had nothing, he'd continue, "...did I ever tell you about my family?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enchanting (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanting (Izzy)   Enchanting (Izzy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enchanting (Izzy)
Page 1 of 1