Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free form RPG focusing around an original universe filled with Superhuman beings, featuring teams, elements, and characters all made from the ground up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Meeting the Neighbours (Open)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:00 pm by DivingDart

» Road Trip! (Bloo, Izzy)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 8:20 pm by Acrimonious

» No Love Lost (DD)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 4:11 pm by Izzy

» Yui Fotias
The History of Project Sentinel EmptySeptember 7th 2016, 5:33 pm by Railyn

» En Passant (Bloo)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 9:59 pm by Acrimonious

» 'Mr Blobby'
The History of Project Sentinel EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 11:40 pm by Izzy

» The Grateful (Bloo)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 6:44 pm by Bloo

» Enchanting (Izzy)
The History of Project Sentinel EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 2:46 pm by Acrimonious

» Captain Orion
The History of Project Sentinel EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 1:02 am by Izzy

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on October 23rd 2021, 5:13 pm
Top posters
Acrimonious
The History of Project Sentinel I_vote_lcapThe History of Project Sentinel I_voting_barThe History of Project Sentinel I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
The History of Project Sentinel I_vote_lcapThe History of Project Sentinel I_voting_barThe History of Project Sentinel I_vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Emmi
Railyn
Shugo
hotwire

The History of Project Sentinel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Admin
Izzy

The History of Project Sentinel Empty
PostSubject: The History of Project Sentinel   The History of Project Sentinel EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:17 am

Humanity had its back to the wall. After making the journey to space, we were approached by an extraterrestrial civilization. After extending a hand in peace, the alien menace opened fire on us. Entire cities crumbled, world leaders were humbled, and humanity nearly collapsed under the pressure. It was around this time that the civilizations of the Earth knew what had to be done. All nations called a truce, protected under the Darwin Movement. This act called to action all willing metahuman personnel to active duty as one team. Project Sentinel.

Based in every country, all over the world, these teams rose up to fight the alien menace with combat prowess yet unknown to any other race. Their technology eclipsed that of the world's governments. Their numbers outpaced the most densely populated cities in the world. They were the ultimate fighting force, and not even the combined might of an entire race could stop them. They couldn't stop the will to fight that the human race could muster up. Project Sentinel had won.

As the years went by, the Sentinels began to gradually shift to a world-wide police force. They kept peace among all countries, protected the innocent, and even decreased poverty with their offers of work. But with a group so skilled as the Sentinels, they were not without inherent flaws. The flaws of mankind. Corruption slowly began to seep in through the cracks. The Sentinels would side with one government over another, create wars rather than end them, conquer entire nations. And thus, the project was ended at a meeting called by the United Nations. All Sentinel activity ceased, and every facility was shut down.

However, while most Sentinels went down their own path, some still stand in the name of peace under their old banner. Accepting new recruits and holding true to the morals that they held so dear in the war. This is what they signed up for. This is what makes them Sentinels. They are the harbingers of a brighter tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
https://sentinelsrpg.rpg-board.net

The History of Project Sentinel
Page 1 of 1